Monday 11 May 2009

I did it my way.

This is it – the final blog. As I previously said, I may well continue it on a semi-permanent basis after all my work is out of the way. That would involve changing the name though as it pretty much insinuates that there’ll be 28 posts and 28 posts only.
For my final blog I’ll be asking you, the readers, what you thought of it? Anything would be good – positive, negative, whatever really. I was just interested in feedback because if I intend to write this in my spare time it would be good to know where I was going wrong or, in rare cases, where I’m going right!!

Also, and this is important, I’m being graded on this work and some feedback from some of the people who’ve read it would be great.


As a final swansong here's a video featuring unsung heroes of gaming. Games that were amazing and yet failed to catch the publics eye. In other words - my kind of games!!

For now people, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this blog. It’s been hard to keep up at times due to the restraints of the internet at my house and the ever increasing wealth of work that I have to do for college.
Stay tuned amigos!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nathos T Wonderhorse24 May 2009 at 11:36

    Yay! It finally works!

    Just a quicky to say how I've enjoyed your skewed look at all things gamey. Nice to read something informative and interesting that's attacking the subject from all sorts of crazy angles. Oh, and obviously I lapped up all the retro comments too.

    Get a job or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cheers dude. I enjoy looking at things eskew (i think that's how you spell it), it makes them more interesting.

    I'll be back to work on Friday, rejuvinated and ready for abuse from all angles. In other news, ImaginationLand is the shiz. Kurt Russell being sexually abused by woodland animals? That's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it!! Some of the things you say are a bit off the wall but then thats you i suppose :p
    You seriously love games though...

    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete